Harman Radio Australia )Representative• Radio Host and Producer (Feb 2012 – Till date)
Punjabi Theatre and Folk Academy
• Script writer and Director (2018-Till Date)
• Stage drama instructor for a Punjabi language arts program to prepare children to act on a stage.
• PTFA have organised and celebrated “Punjabi Dihara” 2020 in Melbourne.
• “Women’s Day” every year
• We have organised on line “Kaav Kiarian” a poem recitation competition for Australian born Punjabi Children during Covid with the support of Respected poet Surjit Patar ji.
Member of Punjabi Sabhiacharak Kender Melbourne
We organise meet with special personalities from Punjab.
Pre School Educator
Working with various centres in Melbourne
• Member of 3zzz Community Radio
• Participated in live talk shows & discussions on Punjabi community programs.
• Voluntarily worked in Punjabi program ‘Virasat’.
All India Radio
Announcer at All India Radio Jallandhar (now known as Parsar Bharti, from 1997-2003)
• Performed excellent ability by creating new ideas for phone-in and live radio shows
• Developed great interaction with listeners by mail, interviews & other sources.
• Organized special discussions programs based on current issues
• Hosted various Punjabi music programs based on listeners choice
• Hosted a very popular Morning Show at AIR “Sajjri Saver”
• Worked for television in a Children Show “Dekh Tmasha” and in Live Program “Raunkan Punjab Diyan” as host.
• Approved drama artist for radio (AIR) to present written stories in dramatic way
Head of Punjabi Department
MBBBGRGC GIRLS’ COLLEGE Mansowal (Punjab University Chandigarh, from July 2001 -2008)
• Worked as Head of Punjabi Department
• Organized books exhibitions & cultural exhibitions
• Great experience in supporting students & staff members in their absence.
• Experienced as a Press Reporter to publish college news in various newspapers.
• Performed a great role to win all theatrical, literary & folk items during Uni Youth Festivals as a Head of ECA.
Lecturer in Punjabi Language & Literature
ASSMCOLLEGE Mukandpur (Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar) from July 1999-Apr 2001)
• Experienced with overseeing extra-curricular activities
• Organized declamation contests and poem recitation Competitions to
Develop writing and speaking skills of students
• Worked at social awareness campaigning’s in rural areas to educate
the population about education & health issues
Extra• Published work in the form of articles & poems in local newspapers and in “Media Punjab” (a well known web Punjabi magazine and newspaper from Germany) and “Punjabi Akhbar” from Australia.
• Won Best Actress award in University Youth Festival
• Got trophies for outstanding achievements in National Service Scheme.
• All Round Best NSS volunteer Award for three years continuously.
• ‘B’ Certificate in NCC (National Cadet Corps).
1. Reading articles & poetry books
3. Listening to music
4. Watching reality shows & talk shows on television